Thursday, April 3, 2008

Roxi

Since the only thing that I have to blog about is my puppy, I decided that one of my first blogs will need to be about her. These pictures were taken the day after we bought her. She was a lot cuter then. :) She is about 9 months now and weighs about 45 pounds. HUGE!!! Isn't she adorable though?


I found out that just today, she got a cup off our end table and ate it almost all the way gone. Mike said that it took him a minute to realize that it used to be a cup. Not good.

Roxi's other hobbies are to eat the bathroom garbage and lately, digging holes in the back yard. She really isn't all that bad. At least she is potty trained (except when she gets really excited).

Nothing else is going on, we are trying fix up our yard (picking up all the poop...gross!) and getting ready to plant a garden!! Yeah! I can't wait, Mike, on the other hand, isn't so enthusiastic about it. Don't know why, it sounds like so much fun!

2 comments:

MEESHEE said...

OH soooooooo cute! I love pups! Luv Meesh

Erin said...

Nice, muttsa! She may have been cute back then, but now she is just a beast! You should try the square foot gardening, that is what I am going to try this year. It sounds fun, I am excited - but, like Mike, Chris is dragging his feet a bit.