Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a New Car!!!!

Wow- a little behind on the posts- I apologize about that. I decided I better post pictures of my new car. I LOVE IT! It is super nice and I don't ever worry about it not starting or breaking down somewhere, it has a factory warranty still and it has super low miles so we are able to keep this one for quite some time. So here it is: 2006 Acura TSX with 21,000 miles

Drum roll please....





Tadaaaa!

11 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

First of all, its about time you posted again! Second of all, cool car, I wish I could say I've seen it in REAL LIFE! We know you don't really like or miss us now :( J/K, but seriously, I'm still waiting for the call about when we're hooking up.

Sara said...

Oooh, very nice!! I must say I am a tad bit jealous :) But very glad for you! It's nice to have something nice!

Cristy said...

How nice!! It's exciting to get a new car. Congrats!

Ryan and Leah said...

Ooohhhh Fancy! I love it! Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Oh you will love it! I just got rid of my Acura, and miss her already. The sunroof is my favorite part. It looks hawt. Gratz on the new ride!

Tauna said...

The sunroof would be my favorite part too! Such a pretty car!

Deserie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deserie said...

I deleted my last one because of a misspelling. I just wanted to tell you it's BEAUTIFUL and Congratulations! It's always fun to get new things. I miss you both! Love you!!!!!!!

krystalpromise said...

It's true... it's a pretty sweet car!!! I love the chrome on the grill! I wish ours had that!

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice car, now you be riding around Pocatello in style! Was that the surprise Mike had for you that weekend you went to Utah or something? I can't think of a better surprise!
I never see when you first post or else I would have been all over it ;)

Kara said...

lucky lucky. I am jealous! I can totally see you in that. you should have stuck your head out of your sunroof!! hehe, what are you guys up to?