You go to the Monster Truck show and have a tailgate party beforehand...
Don't we look great? Mike was equipped with ripped up jeans, Joe Dirt shirt, big working boots and a mohawk. I sported the classic ripped off sleeves button up including shoulder pads, a trucker hat and pig tails. Our friends here... Ray and Dani didn't think we were serious when we said that we were dressing up. Boy did they stick out like a sore thumb! :)
The show was a lot of fun. We cheered for Big Foot... because its Big Foot! Why wouldn't you?
Out of all of this excitement, this was the highlight of the night for me! Meet... CRUSHER!!

So this is what Crusher is going to do. He is going to jump this ramp from the left, soar over the pit of dispair, and run into the cars on the other side right?
K- Here we go. Everyone yell with me! Crusher! Crusher! Crusher!
Poor Crusher! Hahahaha! :) Ahh..... that made my night! Good redneck fun! :)
7 comments:
We are soo Cool!
ahhh! Poor Crusher! Looks like a great time!
That is pretty funny, glad you had a great time.
I love demolition derbies, but I've never been to a monster truck show. Looks fun!
aw I'm so jelous. I wanted to go so bad, but with all the home renovations we didn't have the time or money. :( Looks like a blast!
All I have to say is you guys seriously look the part, and I don't think I mean that in a good way. I'm not sure if I should be proud or scared! :)
Looks like fun. And I love the "outfits". :)
Post a Comment