Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Coming!

What have we been doing all morning?....getting ready for SPRING!! I LOVE IT!!!

There is just so much I love about Spring...the smell of the first cut of the grass, hearing the birds chirping in the morning, the warm newspaper sitting on my front step, the sound of my neighbors mowing their lawn, my apricot tree blossoming, Roxi laying in the shade, riding the motorcycle, the smell of burning weeds, having my sunroof open driving around, the first garage sell sign on the corner of the street, joggers running down the street, popsicles (spelling?), shorts and flip flops, BBQs, pulling weeds, seeing the flower stands outside of Fred Meyer, commercials on the radio about lawn and garden care, seeing swimming suits for sale at the store, and much MUCH more!

Here are some pictures that I took this morning of one of the many signs of the beginning of Spring:






It is really one of the best times of the year!

3 comments:

Ray and Dani said...

Its about time you updated your blog :) but I totally agree! I LOVE spring and I love the fact that it means summer is coming!

Leah said...

I love spring! I'm so happy that it is finally here! Pretty pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby! This last week has been beautiful outside, the last four days we've had weather in the seventies and today it is suppose to be in the eighties! I am in complete agreement, LOVE LOVE LOVE SPRING!