Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Too much pitter pattering and WAY too many feet!

WOW!! Puppies are hard! They used to be so cute. Roxi would clean up after them, feed them, they were small little balls of fur that barely make any sound and could barely even crawl. All we would do is come home every day and watch them sleep.... how sweet....

NOW

We have to clean up after them, feed them, they are poopy and stinky, they are HUGE balls of fur, they won't STOP making noise (growling, attempt at barking, whining) and you can't get them to sit still. The only thing that has stayed the same is that they are CUTE! Man are they cute! But they are little monsters! Seriously 9 puppies has got to be close to having AT LEAST one baby right?

Aside from being little monsters, here are pictures of the CUTEST additions to our family:

Bella (very sweet and quiet until its time to eat)

Cloe (look at that adorable little face!)
Coco (the runt of the group)
Zoe (SOLD- very calm and sweet)
Lilli (anytime the pups are playing - she is sure to be in the mix)
Precious (EXTREMELY social and loves being held and cuddled)
Flash (comes whenever he sees you- this one is going to be loyal!)
Mater (smallest of the boys and I think, one of the cutest with the black mask)
Tank (due to size and bulliness to the other pups)

They are starting to play with each other and growl. The other day I went into the laundry room because I heard them playing and I got the cutest video of them. They will randomly look at a puppy on the other side of the room and run and attack it. A couple of them would get down on the their front legs with their bums in the air and shake their little nubs. ADORABLE!! Next time I will get it in High Def and post it to the blog- too cute!

They really are the sweetest things. They love to explore (thank goodness for hardwood floors and swiffer mops) but they love to be held too, they also give plenty of kisses. Anyone want one?

9 comments:

Tia said...

Oh my gosh, they're so cute, I just want to squish their little faces!!

Anonymous said...

So Travis and I have had a strict "no pets" type of rule until Kaydence is old enough to convince us to get one and take some responsibility (I just don't want to have to potty train). But honestly these pups have made me Travis think twice, wow they're cute! And if they are ANYTHING like they're mom I want them!
You do know that when you name them you get too attached to let them go right? Oh yeah and I do think that ten dogs amounting to a least one child is a safe conclusion

Melonie Harris said...

That is too funny that you have already named them all!! They are adorable though!! My sis is looking for a boxer.. how much are they???

Michael W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael W. said...

We are asking $700 for females and $500 for males. We are willing to negotiate tho because our main priority is getting them to really good homes. Money comes 2nd.

Erin said...

I am still willing to pay top dollar for some super soft "Boxie Socksies".
You are never going to get rid of them now that they are named. Alas, they are too cute for their own good.

keri said...

If you give me $700 I guess I could take one off your hands. Bryce votes Lilli. He also would like to know how well boxer skins tan.

Deserie said...

Awwwwwh! Too cute! I bet you're just enjoying all those little pups. My kids sure did love holding them. Thanks for letting us come visit.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo, don't tell me that! I don't always think, I wish I would have called you guys!!!!