Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party

Friday night we invited some friends over for a little Halloween Party. Mike planned the whole thing because I told him I didn't have any time, he almost didn't pull it off but it all came together at the last minute. We had food (WONDERFUL FOOD!!) so everyone was happy! :)

Mike insisted that it had to be a costume party so he made me dress up (I HATE dressing up!) but it was a lot of fun. Here are all the costumes:

Hellmandollars- I love their costume! She is the most adorable little alien I have ever seen!
Wadsworths- Doctor and 70s chick- I guess that could still be a couples costume!
Fishs- Hilarious! Anything to get Jackson to dress up!
Silvas- Look how absolutely cute their sailor costumes are!
Harmons- totally didn't even recognize Matt when he was walking around in my house. I couldn't figure out who it was for a few seconds.

Gregersons- More pirates. Super cute costumes!

Watkins- Mike refused to be anything but Frankenstein so I was stuck going as the bride.

Baumgartners- They won the costume contest. These costumes were hilarious!

Crooks- she is pregnant with twins. There is a funny story about the bib that Wes is wearing. We had a conversation one night with the Crooks and I Kira and I were talking about how cute little babies were and that we could just eat their little toes and fingers. Mike thought that was the most morbid thing we could say and how he can't believe "eating" any part of a baby is a cute thing. Wes decided that he would just show Mike how serious he is about how cute these little babies will be when they come out! :)

Wrights- Dani and Ray are expecting too. I absolutely LOVE their costume!

Other pictures from the night.



It turned out to be a really fun party. Good job babe! Thank you to everyone that came!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks fun! We had a Halloween party planned, but we got sick so it didn't happen. Have to make up for it next year.