Happy Birthday Michael!
Last Monday (I know- I'm a little late) Mike had his 28th birthday. He got a new snowboard, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (his favorite) and a big bag of chocolate treats with the most expensive, richest, chocolatiest ice cream I could find! :)I can't get over how lucky I am to have ended up with a man like this! He treats me like a queen! He is such a strength to me and such a great example. Thank you for letting me spend the last 6 years of your life with you babe! I can't wait for the eternities to come!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael, it sounds like you had a great one!
Happy birthday you old fart!!! You two are probably one of the sweetest couples on the globe!
That Halloween party was AWESOME! It made me wish we still lived by you guys, MAYBE I could have gotten Travis to dress up then! Those were the best costumes ever, LOVE IT! But where were your costumes?!?!
Ohhhh! You were the Frankensteins! That was actually probably my favorite, you look so great I couldn't even recognize you (especially with the huge mask covering Mikes face)
Happy Birthday Michael. I'm glad you had a good one.
Post a Comment