Kaci, I don't know what I would do without you! You symbolize all my hopes, dreams, and wishes! You help me be a better man! I hope that I can always be there for you because I'm Lost Without You!
By Blink 182
I swear that I can go on forever again
Please let me know that my one bad day will end
I will go down as your lover, your friend
Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you
I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you
Where are you now I can hear footsteps I'm dreaming
And if you will, keep me from waking to believe this
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I swear that I can go on forever again
Please let me know that my one bad day will end
I will go down as your lover, your friend
Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you
I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you
Where are you now I can hear footsteps I'm dreaming
And if you will, keep me from waking to believe this
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I LOVE YOU BABE!
5 comments:
Aww, so sweet! Congrats guys...Happy Anniversary!!!
p.s. when you comin to see us or having us come see you???
Eeew! That's sissy stuff!
6 years is a long time, I can't believe I've had to put up with you as an in-law for so long Mike...
aw, I guess you are all right, at least we can use you for your computer geekiness - go ahead stick around for another 6.
You've got to be one of the sweetest husbands out there. I'm glad to have you as my brother and Kaci is definetly lucki to have married such a great man as you are. I love you!
Kaci I know you posted that. Mike doesn't post on your blog. Good job making yourself look good. Maybe "Bryce" will make a special post for me. :)
Michael your so sweet,I am so happy you found Kaci and married her..you complement each other really well..6 years is not along time in eternity but eternity is what you have together so love each other always and be one as you are...I love you both so very much...Happy 6th Anniversary.
Post a Comment