Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines '15- Cookies

I had Ani make her own Valentine cookies for her cousins that we are going to see tomorrow. She LOVED being up on the counter and scooping and dumping the flour. She did get ahold of the butter and may or may not have licked it... I did wipe it off just in case. :)  One handful of flour in her mouth was all she needed to know that wasn't a good choice. Zury and Kaymbria helped and we had a lot of fun in the kitchen with a couple very floury babies! Love that I can do things like this with my baby. Sorry to anyone that has to eat these cookies! :)
















   


Then I had to throw in a couple fun cookies for Mike from me! Haha!

1 comment:

Deserie said...

Cute! They are good little helpers! Those cookies you made are so funny! I bet Michael loved them. Happy Valentines to you all!