Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter 2015

I am so grateful for this special time of year, but experiencing it with Mike and Anistyn and watching my little family, made me that much more grateful for my Savior. I'm so grateful for the sacrifice he made for each one of us and the ability we have to return to LIVE with him again. I love my Savior and I love my family, and nothing can be better than eternity with all of them.

We had a wonderful Easter this last Sunday. Going through a holiday with a child is a completely different than it was with Mike and I. We LOVED seeing the excitement on her face over everything.  We went to Idaho and spend it with my family watching general conference, playing games, coloring Easter eggs, and eating lots of great food. We had an Easter Egg Hunt with all the grandkids and Ani was hilarious. She was so excited to add eggs to her basket and couldn't believe they were all over the place. After they were all found, she was giggling and laughing so much we had to keep taking some out of her basket and setting them on the ground when she wasn't looking so she could run and find more. So sweet!

























1 comment:

Deserie said...

Wow, she really got the hang of it. Those pictures are so precious! I remember when my kids were that young, those were really fun times. Happy Easter to you all.