Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

I think this is the last year that I'll have any say in the Halloween costume. Ani was the cutest little ladybug ever! She is all smiles and I love it. First we went to a Trick or Treat Village in Eagle Mountain. A lot of businesses got together and gave stuff away.

We went Trunk or Treating in our neighborhood. Ani was pretty confused at first that all she had to say is a few words and people would drop tons of candy in her bucket. Haha! She got the hang of it. After we walked the road, a guy flys over the park every year and drops a ton of candy. We then went around our little neighborhood to neighbors that didn't attend the other activity to say hi and show off our little lady!

Had to have a little mini shoot with Ani. Oh- I love this little bug! Great Halloween!







No comments: