

There was a rodeo at the end. Along with all the usual barrel racing, bucking bronco, and bull riding from professionals they invited, they also had a little rodeo for Vivint employees. Sheep riding for the kids, cow wrangling, and a ton of other stuff. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. They also had Whiplash the cowboy monkey there. Apparently he is a YouTube sensation. It was pretty dang cute watching him ride the sheep dog around wrangling the sheep up.

By far, the highlight of the day was the elephant ride. Or if Ani told you about it, the "Ephalant" (I can't get enough of hearing her say it!). Mike and I were super nervous. Haha! It definitely isn't as smooth of a ride as it looks. Felt like we were going to fall off the entire time. Such a fun experience though that we got to do it.
Ended the night with an awesome firework show. Walked away with awesome prizes and lots of leftover food. So grateful that Mike gets to work for such an amazing company. We love Vivint!





No comments:
Post a Comment