Love this time of year. As soon as we got our tree up (the week after Halloween) we started in on the Christmas season. We love being able to enjoy the lights and Christmas tree for longer than just a couple weeks. :) One of my favorite things is watching Ani enjoy it all. This year we did Elf on the Shelf (Mike HATES this, but he LOVES Ani so that won out). Our "Buddy" didn't move very often. Haha! Hey! New parents have to get use to that kind of commitment. My favorite thing though is watching Ani play with her little nativity. Oh my heavens, I can't get enough of it. She will play with it for hours at a time. Not even kidding. Her favorites are Mary, "Jophus" and Baby Jesus. She will play house with them and the three of them go everywhere together. Baby Jesus always needs his mommy and daddy. I love it.
One day Ani wants me to play "nativity" with her. We act out the whole story with all her little people and at the end, the wise men are visiting Baby Jesus to give the gifts to him. Ani looks at this wise man and says "Ah! Mommy, he give high five!" Haha! I doubt that is how it happened, but that would be a pretty awesome gift too! Love her!
Our Christmas tree this year.
I wanted to play around with a couple Christmas pictures ideas. Good thing I have a model for anytime I want! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment