Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We had a great Thanksgiving. All of my sisters got together and cooked and chatted as we got Thanksgiving ready for the next day. Then we sat down and painted a new little tradition that we all bought called the 25 Days of Christ. Each night you read a scripture, quote, and watch a little movie about the life of Christ. Not just the birth. Then you get to hang an ornament on the tree that goes along with that Christ story. You do this each night until Christmas. Excited to see how it goes and to feel closer to my Savior. It was a fun girls night!

The next day we all had Thanksgiving together. We have so much to be grateful for, but Family is definitely at the top of the list. I'm so grateful for my immediate family and all my in-laws. The love and support they give our little family is amazing. Couldn't ask for anything more. We have so much fun together and love being in each others company. Every year we do a taste testing. This year we each did pie and then rated them. I came in 2nd place... next year is mine! :)




Of course there is always a lot of crazy shananigans going on all the time. This time I wanted to see what I would look like with Brielle's long hair from the back. Unfortunately, it just made me look like I have a really really tall head. Then it escalated from there. :)  Haha! My family are dorks! 











No comments: