They danced to Frosty the Snowman and Once there was a Snowman. Their costumes were little snowmen and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Good job baby girl! We love you!
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Dance Recital
One of the best things we did is put Ani in Dance. Oh my heavens, I love it. She has definitely come out of her little shell. She isn't afraid at all of being the center of attention. She will constantly tell everyone that she is going to do her dance for them and practice her somersaults. So cute. I'm so proud of her and how much she has learned and grown. We will probably continue this for at least another semester next year. Then we might move on to other skills like swimming and music classes, but we are going to enjoy watching her look this stinking adorable for a while. :)
They danced to Frosty the Snowman and Once there was a Snowman. Their costumes were little snowmen and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Good job baby girl! We love you!
They danced to Frosty the Snowman and Once there was a Snowman. Their costumes were little snowmen and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Good job baby girl! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment