Sunday, January 31, 2016

Potty Training Day 11 (feels like day 347)

 I followed all the instructions on the "Potty Training Boot-Camp 3-day potty training". I was totally expecting 3 days, maybe 4. I want to find whoever wrote that and give them a piece of my mind. Longest week and a half of my life. BUT we are done. Well, as "done" as you can be. I'm expecting accidents here and there but she is doing great. We went out of the house yesterday for the first time for about 5 hours and we didn't have any accidents. Thank goodness! Hopefully out and about accidents won't exist for us, but you can sure count on me having at least two changes of clothes just in case. Now that this is over maybe we can get back to the normal life. Here are a few more pictures of our potty training adventures.
  
Yes this her pooping in her panties in the corner of her room. :(  While I was cleaning them up, she managed to put on her pants (backwards) and run away without underwear on. At least that tushy is adorable!



Out to dinner for a celebratory "no accidents while we are out". :)  Love this lady!




No comments: