Monday, May 19, 2008

Green Thumb

After begging Mike for days to let me go buy flowers for my flower bed, he finally gave in. Saturday was just too nice of a day to not work outside. We were able to fix up the front flower bed to look really good. I'm so proud of us! This is the flowerbed before we worked on it.
And this is the beautiful result. If you ask me, it looks a ton better!
Next project, the back yard and garden! Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

keri said...

Nice! Now I know where to come when my yard is ready to be beutified.

Scott and Kel said...

Love the before and after--it totally shows the transformation. It looks so nice!!
P.S. How did you put your background on your page?

Erin said...

Uuummm, so your day of working in the flower bed involved moving the hoe? It looks exactly the same to me. Well, it is important to take tiny steps in the beginning - good job, I am proud of you for what you accomplished.

Just kidding, Looks Good, can I have some flower money too Mike?

Ulrich Family said...

Sweet - next stop is my house, thankyou.
Scott