On the brighter and less disgustingly side, she is now a year old... and did I mention she is potty trained? Yes, thats right, I think all my nieces and nephews could learn a thing or two from her. Or technically us, we are the ones that taught her. Go ahead, bring any of your kids over and we will teach them the same way we taught her. We will even give anyone a friends and family discount, that is only $400 a night and a guarantee that they will never make a mess in the house again. Think about it.
Anyways, Sunday was Roxi's first birthday. We celebrated it tonight. Here are some pictures of the festivities. First we went to dinner- here is Roxi with all of her friends with Chuckee Cheese.
Then, after dinner, here is Roxi getting ready to blow
out her candles on her birthday cake.Here is Roxi on the pony that we rented (this was her favorite part)
and then with the clowns.
Roxi is deathly afraid of balloons, so the clowns had to go.We also took her to the park Sunday afternoon after church and played catch and then let her open her gifts, a camping vest for this summer and some yummy treats.
6 comments:
What?! This dog gets better treatment on her birthday than I do mine!
Once again you don't invite us to the really fun parties, I like Chuckie Cheese, Clowns, birthday cake, and especially pony rides! But I did hear that things got ugly when Chuckie and Roxie started fighting, she realized she doesn't know how to blow - so she "peed" the candles out, the clowns pulled out the balloons - just to see how much she really was afraid, and the pony tried to trample her. I really don't like my kids around that kind of behavior, so we are better off not being invited - but it still hurts.
I'm the Grandma and I wasn't even invited! Just for that I'm not giving her a present! (Well maybe a different pair of underwear, because the ones she has on are hideous! Happy birthday Roxie! Love Grandma
Um, can Scottie borrow those underpants?
Wow- Happy Birthday to Roxie, the gift is in the mail, let us know if it doesn't get there soon! I can't believe we missed the party, we are so upset, her being the kids' favorite cousin and all!
How funny! Who are those children in those pictures? I don't know them. Where did you get the pony? Did you rent it from the petting zoo? Do we have a petting zoo in Pocatello??
Post a Comment