Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update on Remodel

I have a toilet! Yeah!!! That is about the most exciting news that I have since the demolition. Walgreens, along with many friends apartments and homes, do have exceptional facilities, but there is nothing better than being able to do your business in your own home! The tiling is done on the floor and we finished tiling the shower last night, well this morning at about 2:30, so I'm a pretty happy camper. It WILL BE extremely nice to be able to shower in my own home instead of driving 30 min to moms, or having to pack a bag to go down to the neighbors, but I have a toilet, and that is what really matters right? We also have a lot of the sheet rock up and the electrical is almost complete! I didn't want to post any updated pictures just because it is looking pretty good and I don't want to give the final product away. Stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I sure hope you paid Walgreen's for all that T.P. you used!

Anonymous said...

A little late for this invite but, "mi bano es su bano". You crack me up, it sounds like remodeling sure makes you appreciate the simple things in life like a toilet.

Scott and Kel said...

My toilet thanks you, along with Walgreen's!! HA!! Too bad they don't have showers there. You should be about of first name basis with not only the workers, but the frequent customers as well right? I crack myself up---but really, you guys are doing a great job and our toilet and shower don't mind, regardless of what Scotty Potty says!

Edee Ulrich said...

We can't wait to come see the amazing bano!! We will have to come over and try the soup and appetizers since I am sure yours won (just don't tell Katie or Erin I said that!)

Ulrich Family said...

Maybe since you have a toilet now - you can be as talented as I am at going potty.

Chris said...

I'm glad to hear you finally have pot to piss in. I agree with everyone that you and the walgreens staff should be on first name basis. Sorry for not inviting you to use our banjo also, we have an extra one too.