Friday, October 3, 2008

Bathroom Blues

I have a shower!!!! Yeah! Even with that EXTREMELY exciting new breakthrough, I still have bathroom blues. I did not think that this would be that big of a project. When I went into this little agreement, I was told that the it would only take a couple of days. Now that it has been a couple of weeks, I'm starting to get a little stressed out. I want it done! I know that I just need to be patient, and I can't complain about not being able to use the bathroom anymore, so I guess I am grateful that we are this far along. I still don't have any pictures, I don't want to give anything away. Any help would definitely be nice (hint hint)! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

maybe you can give me pic for a Christmas present

Ulrich Family said...

Sorry - we are out of commission for the month. Hopefully it will be done before we get back. :)

keri said...

What are you still waiting on? I thought you finished the tile and everything else. Don't call me I don't feel good.

Erin said...

Love to help, but I'm washing my hair. Glad your shower is done so you can start washing yours too!!