For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Utah to be with Mike's family. I was a lot of fun. We don't get to see them all at once very often, so this was a really cool vacation. Because of the crowd that we had, we reserved the church and went over there and did all of our activities. We woke up early and started dinner preparations. At about 2:00 we had the feast. There was a ton of it. It was all so delicious!


Then we played games and ate Linda's famous pies. She brought 10 of them!! We had a lot of leftover pies that night. Here is a picture of Linda break dancing, we were laughing pretty hard.

Then we had a Dr. Mario tournament. David brought over his projector and Mike brought the computer and we set it up on the stage.


Now the Watkins family played Dr. Mario all the time growing up- Linda and Carl are even really good! So it was a big deal to see who is really the best in the family. Knowing that, I bet you can't guess who won...

ME!!!! It was a miracle. I am so bad at this game, but I got lucky on some games and ended up being the winner. The bracket probably wasn't done very fairly and I won by mistake, but it was nice getting 5 minutes of fame.
Because the family is hardly ever together all at the same time, we were able to take a picture of the whole Watkins clan. It is a lot of fun seeing Mike with his brothers and sisters. We definitely have a fun time all together.


Thanks for the great Thanksgiving! We love you guys!!
9 comments:
Oh, it looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! How fun!! I love that you had a Dr. Mario tournament!
Aunt Kaci-I like you because you call me Kenzie Poo Poo ha ha ha and I like you because you are my aunt! Makenzie
Me like you to call me PooPoo and KaKa and I like Handy Manny and I want you to come over to my house and watch it with me! Carsen
Nice vacation. I think we ate then ate some more and finished it off with a little eating. You didn't miss much. Next time I might come with Mike's family.
How fun!!! Who knew boring old Mike came from such a fun family! HA...totally kidding Mike! Glad you guys had fun.
Kaci, I totally did not even know you play Dr. Mario! That is my favorite favorite game of all time.. you don't even know.. We used to have Dr. Mario tournaments at my house all the time, and I must say my mom was always my biggest competition. So here's the deal: We must have a Dr. Mario tournament, and soon.. because I'm dropping off the face of the earth soon to go to Arizona.
Wow that was a long comment. My fingers are tired
I grew up with the old school Nintendo and my favorite game has always been Dr Mario, even in high school we would stay up so late and play that game forever, it is addicting! Congrats on the title, we will have to have a play off for dr mario! Mike has a big family, it looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving!
Mike, I hope you tried to remember your niece's and nephew's names!!
That looks like sooo much fun! that is cool to see all of Mike's Family! when are you guys done with finals. Lets make some plans. I am done on the seventeenth!!
How long has this blog been here and why didn't I know about it?
Ooo I remember playing dr Mario at the Watkins! LOL! Good times!
Hey I didn't know you did digital scrapbooking!?! I just got hired to sell some of my kits in a store. You should come join CafeMom and our digital scrapbooking groups there. We have soooo much fun!!
Post a Comment