Thursday, May 14, 2009

Awww.....that's much better!

Some of you may remember my horrible "harvesty orange kitchen" disaster. I hate to do this and put you through this torture, but here is another picture just to refresh your memory. Don't get too upset, just realize that you can look and scroll forward, I had to look at it for almost a full month!!!! EVERYDAY!!!

Now here is the new and improved, had to threaten your husband to do it, then ended up doing it yourself, not ugly anymore, "maroonish red kitchen!" TADAA!! (These pictures make it look a lot lighter than it really is)

No- I do not normally decorate my kitchen with pastel colors, the star needed to be hung up to get out of the way and that is where it ended- it will be decorated differently. I don't know, maybe I'm just on the rebound, but I thing my new kitchen looks pretty darn good!!

11 comments:

Michael W. said...

Just to clarify... I did help with the new improved kitchen.... how could I not when my wife knows how to whip with a kitchen towel...OUCH! I got welts the size of small children..... jk.... I love you honey!

Erin said...

Hmm, that's... nice...
I liked the orange better!

Melonie Harris said...

WoW!!! I love it!!! It looks soooo nice!! What a difference that made!! It looks like a whole different place~!

Ryan and Leah said...

Hmmm much better! I do love the new look and I hope you are enjoying it!

Cristy said...

Great Job Kaci, Looks really good!

The Crook Family said...

Looks good! Where IS your camera? When you get it we should go out and play!

Anonymous said...

Mucho improvedo!!! Way to go Watkins. Love ya, Mom

Chris said...

Wow, well kaci, you sure do like crazy bright colors! I am happy it suits you! I guess that is all that matters!

Deserie said...

Wow! That really looks great! I bet that took you awhile. Wanna come paint my house? Just kidding! But your more than welcome to help if you want to. We have procrastinated that job for the last couple years. Not my favorite thing to do. Love ya!

Leah said...

Looks much better! Nice job! :)

Scott and Kel said...

So much better!!! Good job BOTH of you! (Kac, that was just to make Mike feel warm and fuzzy, but we both know who REALLY did all the hard work)