Now...if I choose, I do not have to enter a university ever again in my life. No more school, no more books, and no more teachers dirty looks! I don't have to deal tuition, high book prices, selling books back for insanely low prices, canceling the ISU Health Care Insurance every semester, finding parking, paying for parking passes, paying for parking tickets due to a lack of buying the passes, going to the library to study, waiting an hour to log into Moodle, paying for computer accounts, study partners that slow me down, study partners that go too fast, teacher meetings, tests, pop quizes, 6 page papers, and late night classes!!!! .... Did I mention I was thinking about going for my Masters?
Monday, May 18, 2009
I'm officially done!!! I just graduated with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Human Resource Training and Development. I could not be happier! Last Saturday was one of the best days of my life! I ended up not walking because I can't sit for very long with my back without being really uncomfortable so I opted to not do it. Instead, Mike had a few other plans for me.
First we took Roxi to the park and just relaxed and played around, then we went miniature golfing, which Mike pretty much slaughtered me at, but TECHNICALLY it was my graduation day so the score card looks a little different than that. Then he planned a little graduation party with some of my friends. We didn't get any pictures of the miniature golfing but here are some from the little BBQ we had.
Now...if I choose, I do not have to enter a university ever again in my life. No more school, no more books, and no more teachers dirty looks! I don't have to deal tuition, high book prices, selling books back for insanely low prices, canceling the ISU Health Care Insurance every semester, finding parking, paying for parking passes, paying for parking tickets due to a lack of buying the passes, going to the library to study, waiting an hour to log into Moodle, paying for computer accounts, study partners that slow me down, study partners that go too fast, teacher meetings, tests, pop quizes, 6 page papers, and late night classes!!!! .... Did I mention I was thinking about going for my Masters?
Now...if I choose, I do not have to enter a university ever again in my life. No more school, no more books, and no more teachers dirty looks! I don't have to deal tuition, high book prices, selling books back for insanely low prices, canceling the ISU Health Care Insurance every semester, finding parking, paying for parking passes, paying for parking tickets due to a lack of buying the passes, going to the library to study, waiting an hour to log into Moodle, paying for computer accounts, study partners that slow me down, study partners that go too fast, teacher meetings, tests, pop quizes, 6 page papers, and late night classes!!!! .... Did I mention I was thinking about going for my Masters?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Yay! Congrats! It's so exciting to be done!
You still have to deal with some of those things with me.... sorry, even if you don't go back for your Masters, you will still be part of the whole things for at least 2 more years.... mwahahaha.... oh wait... dang... that is a long time!
Yeah! Congratulations! I am excited for you! Ryan wants to get his masters also, and it would be great, but I realy love him not being in school! lol
Wait to go Kaci!That is great! Congratulations!
Yeahhhhhhhhhh!! Doesn't it feel sooooo good!!!! Congrats!!! Better take a break before you start the Masters!!
Congrats kaci!! It's such a good feeling to be done, but if you're like me you start missing school after awhile. For me it was 8 or 9 months and I started thinking I wanted to go start taking some classes again. Crazy of me huh? anyway - congrats again. Enjoy your time without school - btw I like you new kitchen better than the old orange ;-) How funny!
I wish I could go back now, without leaving my family in the evenings. So if you think that you will ever want it... now is the time to do it! Congrats! I can't believe you passed enough classes to graduate!
Congrats Kaci!
Yeah! I bet it feels great to be done. I love getting new improved changes and that definetly is one to be proud of. Congradulations!
Congratulations!! It's so nice to be done with school and actually have something to show for it! I must say though that I really miss the learning and buying school supplies for some reason. Other than that, it's great to be done!
Congrats!! Isn't it GREAT to be done?? You'd better get your Masters before you lose your ambition and before you have kids...it's sooooooooooooooo much harder with kids and since you want like 8 at once, good luck with school after that buddy! :)
Congrats!! It must feel so good to be done with all of that!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome, I am so jealous it will have taken me six and a half years to get my bachelors (in November) but I am also thinking about getting my masters some day because I would love to be a counselor. Yep you won't have to deal with six page papers, more like over twenty pages ;)
I wish we could have made it to your party, seriously that is such a big accomplishment congratulations! I will miss seeing you guys every week!
Couldn't be prouder!!!! You really did it, and I'm soooooo jealous. I never finished and have regretted it forever. The kitchen looks great. I love you. MOM
Congrats Kaci! Now good luck with your masters! Yes! You guys should come and visit! Don't worry, I'll post pictures as soon as I can see the floor! Give us a call soon!
Post a Comment