This picture was taken at 4:10 when I got back from work:
Our next door neighbors daughter just moved in with her and brought 2 dogs. This is literally what Roxi does ALL DAY! I tried to grab the camera before she laid down but I missed it. She will first look under the fence with her front legs on the ground and her back legs still standing with her rear in the air just watching... she does this until she gets tired and then she lays there, pushes her head as far under the fence as it will go and just watches them all day. It is pretty darn cute but kinda weird that my dog is a "Peeping Tom".
We all know that a "Peeping Tom" is either really lonely or just a pervert.... I don't think my dog is a pervert so I'm going with lonely. I feel really bad that she doesn't have another doggie to play with. What do you think? Should we get another little boxer?
5 comments:
He must be lonely! That's pretty cute though!
Dogs are so silly! Hey your sister-law is working at Shapers in Blackfoot with me, Denise (Sorry I don't know how to spell her name)
I would have to say, "yes"! Taylor and Amanda have two dogs and they are just the best of friends, I think two is the way to go. I don't know I guess it could back fire on you if this second one is a lot of trouble but come on do it for Roxie!
Ya, get another - then you can't use the excuse that you HAD to bring her with you to my house or else she would be lonely.
Get another and they can both stay home!
Sorry - I'm not really commenting on this picture but HELLO! I didn't send you an invite? Oh my gosh how sad, I have forgotten so many people. Well if you want you can still send us a gift - ha! :) Just teasing. How are you? Where are you? Hope life is well!
Post a Comment