Well, technically, in searching for the top 10, we found 3 different lists with 3 different opinions of the best movies. Mike, with his keen thinking, formulated a plan where he would rank the movies on how they averaged between the 3 lists.
Behold.... the Watkins Top 10 Best Christmas Movies Ever (pending)
10. Scrooged
9. Home Alone
8. Elf
7. The Bishop's Wife
6. The Santa Clause
5. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
4. White Christmas
3. A Christmas Story
2. Miracle on 34th Street
1. It's a Wonderful Life
Starting tonight, we are going to watch all of the top 10 Christmas movies before Christmas. After each movie we will post our thoughts on the movies to see if they really will make the Watkins Top 10 Best Christmas Movies Ever list! Any feedback on the movies will play a part in choosing the final top 10 list, so make sure you watch them too!
Excuse me while I go make some hot cocoa and (hopefully) enjoy movie #10- Scrooged.
5 comments:
How fun! A Christmas Story is my favorite Christmas movie... we watch it every year. So funny!
What a fun night at home!!! Especially with all the snow!!
That sounds like so much fun! I look forward to reading what you thought of each of them- I've seen only half of those. I saw A Christmas Story for the first time just a couple of years ago. Have fun!
That is such a good Idea, I haven't seen a lot of those, I will be excited to see how they are and if I should watch them. I am wondering why Christmas Vacation isn't on there though, it's not as old school as some of those, definitely a classic!
Wow! That sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll do the same and put in my feedback. There are alot I haven't even seen! Have fun!
Post a Comment