Made in 1988 Staring Bill Murray, the movie follows the story by Charles Dickens. A TV executive is visited by three ghosts on Christmas Eve. The movie was comical.... in a weird old movie way. We, personally, did not like the show. I don't like Bill Murray as an actor, so that played a big part for me. The movie was kind of crude and doesn't invite the Christmas spirit until the very end. We were pretty surprised that it was considered an all time favorite Christmas movie by multiple sources. All in all, Scrooged will not make our final top 10 list.
Onto movie #9- Home Alone.
1 comment:
I liked Scrooged myself. But then I enjoy Bill Murray's humor. And that fairy smacking him around all the time. Hee so slapstick. :) I do agree that it isn't terribly heartwarming but entertaining for a story that's been done a bazillion times. :)
Post a Comment