Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

So I'm just a tad late on blogging, but I wanted to get it in.

Christmas was wonderful! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family and then we went over to Mike's parents house and opened presents and visited with them. Here are a few pictures to recap the occasion.

Christmas Dinner....


Christmas Eve Nativity Story....

Laying out stockings...

Christams morning...


Dogs getting in on the action...

Opening presents...

My sister gave us a series of presents with little inside jokes on each one.... they were hilarious!

Our little family...

We had a great Christmas! The highlight this year was making videos as a family.... here is one of our favorites. All of the kids put this together for my parents... Mike and I spent a LOT of time editing over our Christmas break... it was DEFINATELY worth it though! ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThKDnINzEM

Since Christmas we have just been enjoying life. Mater is getting big and is a naughty puppy. Mike has successfully taken me snowboarding twice since then. Once last week and we went again last night. I'm addicted! I really really like it. We have just gone up to Pebble Creek and I think I have improved immensly. Last night I only fell once getting on the lift and once getting off. :) I call that pretty good!

Mike found out that he could graduate this Fall!! That is our really exciting news. His Masters program wouldn't start until next Fall so he is thinking about extending his Bachelors for one more semester to retake some classes to get a higher GPA. I see the light!

Thats all for now. Chow!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

That's awesome that Michael is almost done with his Bachelors. So fun! Nice to hear your Christmas went well. Love ya both!

Ulrich Family said...

Christmas was super fun! You got some great pics! And congrats to the both of you for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Isn't it a great feeling!