Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Boy

My nephew, Jaxon, turned one last week so I thought I would put my obsession of baking and decorating to work again. We decided to have a Sports theme for the little party. I say "we" because I think I was the driving force behind doing a theme.... I HAD to do something!! :)

We decorated the kitchen in the "Sports" theme.... okay well kinda.... Scott was in charge of the balloons, and he only got one sports balloon....
The birthday boy with the table decorations.... had to keep him happy...
The table:

For birthday treats, we had Sports cookies:

Cupcakes with football sprinkles:

Finished off with a personal little basketball cake for the little guy!

I guess I need to work on the taste?

Poor little guy wasn't feeling too good for the party, but it sure was fun!
Thanks for letting me play Scott and Katie!!

Happy Birthday Jax!! We love you!

4 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

That was so much fun! Thank you so much Kaci - especially for all of your hard work! You did awesome. You really should open a party business!!! Great pics too! Thanks again!

Chris said...

Wow Kaci, look at those mad decoratingg with frosting skills. I cant wait for you to whip me up a batch of awesome cookies. :D

Chris said...

Kaci, I cant wait for my birthday.... Are you going to make me sweet cookies too?? Haha.. No! Really!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you were my sister, you know how to throw a party woman!!!! SOOOOO cute!!!!