Daddy says: I absolutely LOVED having most of my family around for the blessing of Anistyn today! It was a very special experience to have the opportunity to bless her into our family and into the church. Thank you to all the friends and family that came. It truly meant a lot to Kaci and me.
On a side note... it is also very nice being in a quiet house with just the 3 of us again. Love me some family time! Best.Girls.EVAR!
Dec 2
Blessed our little lady on Sunday. Great day! Glad so many of our family and friends could make it! Thank you so much- we love you all!!
Dec 3
My baby just slept 7
hours! Hopefully that becomes normal around here. Now to get mommy to sleep that long instead of waking up every two to check on her.
hours! Hopefully that becomes normal around here. Now to get mommy to sleep that long instead of waking up every two to check on her.
Dec 6
Daddy surprised us and came home early! Yea! Let the weekend begin!
Anistyn's very first basketball game! She is good luck! #GoBengals
Dec 7
Newborn jeans..I don't know that she is quite ready for these.
Much needed date night with my man and great friends.
Dec 8
Daddy says: He rarely leaves her side! Best friends! Roxi on the other hand takes advantage of some quality time with us. LOVE my family!
Dec 10
Presenting the candy tree. I love this theme- one of our favorites.
Dec 11
First visit with Santa. This Santa was definitely more interested in her then she was with him.
Dec 14
She might be getting sick of my pictures.
Dec 16
Anistyn's Baby Announcement
Dec 17
Spit up all over her shirt, pants, socks, down my shirt and in my hair. I get us and everything cleaned up and about 15 minutes later a nice blowout in brand new jammies. All worth it when she wants to just be held and snuggled afterwards. I love being a momma!
Dec 18
The "Days left for work"chain is dwindling!
Dec 19
Oh my goodness- I'm in love! Thank you so much Angeca Jolley! Makes me teary eyed- perfect keepsake!
Dec 21
Vivint knows how to throw a Christmas party. So fun finally being able to meet all these people I hear so much about. So excited for this new adventure with these two loves!
Dec 21
Oh my goodness, Scott you are so creepy! Ani is scarred for life!
Dec 22
Feeling so blessed by this sweet miracle today. Sometimes it's still so surreal that she is ours. What did we ever do at 4 in the morning before her? Whatever it was, it sure wasn't as sweet as this.
Getting ready for the live nativity. Totally reminds me of a Christmas Story except she's all smiles! Thanks Lexia and Aaron Sumsion!
Dec 24
I'm very disappointed I didn't get our Christmas card out this year- so we'll do it this way. Merry Christmas!!
Dec 26
3 mo! Wowsers! My baby is getting so big!
Forgot to post one from our Christmas shoot. I should have put a bow on the hat- she looks like a little boy! Haha! Still cute as can be though!!
Dec 28
Packing is apparently very exhausting for a couple people.
Dec 31
Doorbell just rung with a little boy asking if I had a little boy in my family to play with. He looked so disappointed when I had to give him the bad news. So cute! I think I'm going to like my little neighborhood!
Most pleasant surprise so far living in Eagle Mountain: water tastes normal! Yea! No nasty "Utah water" taste!


























No comments:
Post a Comment