Anistyn is officially out of preemie diapers and the majority of her preemie clothes! She is getting so big, it just kind of sneaks by doesn't it!?
Nov 6
Today is Anistyn's due date. Crazy that I could have been pregnant this whole time. We feel so blessed that we have been able to have her here with us these last 6 weeks. She has changed our lives for the better! Love her to pieces!
Nov 8
Don't let the sweet calm chubby cheeks fool you. This little stinker was up most of the night just wanting to be held and look around. Boy is she pooped out now!
Nov 14
Our little lady is now 6lbs and 12oz! That is a pound and 5 oz in two and a half weeks! We have a little chunker on our hands!
Nov 18
Our little cowgirl. We don't have boots, these had to do. :)
Nov 19
Last day I get to spend with my little sweetheart before I go back to work.
Luckily it isn't going to be for too long. Mike and I found a place in Utah with his job and my last day will be Dec 31st with Farmers. Hardest easy decision we've ever made. So grateful for my awesome husband that has worked so hard to make this possible! I'm going to miss the best job, best supervisors, and best co-workers/family anyone could ever have!
But now I get to have my dream job of being a stay at home mommy. Longer hours and the job description is a little different (though I imagine it will still include training). It doesn't pay quite as good, but I'll have some pretty awesome benefits! Oh! And I'm extremely attracted to my co-worker!
Luckily it isn't going to be for too long. Mike and I found a place in Utah with his job and my last day will be Dec 31st with Farmers. Hardest easy decision we've ever made. So grateful for my awesome husband that has worked so hard to make this possible! I'm going to miss the best job, best supervisors, and best co-workers/family anyone could ever have!
But now I get to have my dream job of being a stay at home mommy. Longer hours and the job description is a little different (though I imagine it will still include training). It doesn't pay quite as good, but I'll have some pretty awesome benefits! Oh! And I'm extremely attracted to my co-worker!
Nov 20
Sure missed this face while I was at work today. This might be slightly harder than expected.
Nov 22
I don't know that she understands the purpose of tummy time. Just the thought of working muscles makes her sleep...she gets that from me.
Nov 23
For some reason our bed is so much comfier than hers. Love it when I find her in positions like this.
One view from our new little home in Utah. Pretty exciting!
And then a view from Mike's house in Utah...he is going to have quite the downgrade when we move. Haha! Spoiled boy! Nov 24
Sorry Sheila, Anistyn now has two options for marriage. Little Kash is stinking adorable too!
Nov 25
2 mo old already! She is growing so fast! I'm told how tiny she is, but she is so big to me now! Love her so much!
Nov 27
Poor sweetheart got her shots today. She is doing good though, liking to snuggle more than she usually does!
2 mo stats: 21 1/2 inches and 7 lbs 11 oz!! Yea- crazy! She is chunking up. Well actually I think it's all in her length because she is pretty skinny still. The dr says she is growing perfectly. She has gained 15 oz in the last 15 days. So proud of her!
2 mo stats: 21 1/2 inches and 7 lbs 11 oz!! Yea- crazy! She is chunking up. Well actually I think it's all in her length because she is pretty skinny still. The dr says she is growing perfectly. She has gained 15 oz in the last 15 days. So proud of her!
Nov 30
Daddy teaching Ani about the good things in life...basketball. She is apparently very interested.

















1 comment:
Yay, Your blogging! Way to go! I love it, and catching up is even better although a lot of work. Keep it up!
Post a Comment