Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Catching Up 1

I wanted to move most of the stuff from Facebook that I posted after Ani was release from the hospital on the blog so I could print this out someday and create a book.

Oct 16
Going home! Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers that got us to this point! We are so grateful and feel so blessed!

21 days in the NICU and our first night with absolutely NO wires attached and no nurses right outside the door. So much easier to change her clothes and diapers without wires everywhere. So far so good- still nervous, but excited she is home and we can start being together as a little family. First photoshoot pics coming soon! Love this little lady more than anything! 

Oct 18
Our first blowout....Ahhhh...I love being a mom! Good thing it was Mike's turn. I was laughing, Ani was looking around as if nothing had happened, andMichael was gagging. Thank you babe! Love you! 

Oct 19
Ahhh...I love my mornings!

Oct 19
Ugh...Babies sleep so much...when do they start playing with you?  just kidding...I like this stage! 

Oct 20
Look closely...any little squeak that comes out of her day or night, he is right there along with whining. He can barely get his chin on the top of the Pack and Play to look at her. After going potty, he hurries and runs back inside and straight to her, he sleeps at the bottom of her crib, he follows us to the other room when we feed her in the middle of the night. I think she has a best friend already.


Oct 24
Dr. Appt this morning to check weight. Hopefully she has gained a good amount. Crossing our fingers for over 6 lbs!

Oct 25
The quilt my sister made Anistyn. Love love LOVE it! I don't think she'll be using it.  don't want to get it ruined.


Oct 26
1 mo. old already! Crazy!

Daddy says "Golly I missed this little girl this week! So happy to be home again! Love my ladies!"

Oct 27
She's glad to have daddy home too.

Oct 31
Happy Halloween! Mike is at work so there was absolutely no motivation to do anything creative but its her first Halloween, she HAS to dress up! My sister had the banana but she really didn't like that.... so we did the butterfuly. Haha! 


Oct 31
Wow! Thank goodness for insurance! Anistyn's bills are coming in and we are over $130,000 already and some haven't billed yet. Crazy! She didn't even have x-rays, scans, ultrasounds, surgeries or any of that. Happy to pay what I had to to keep my baby safe and healthy, but man oh man, I might have chosen the wrong profession!  How long is medical school?

No comments: