Ani was playing on the floor today with her teddy and kept folding his arms and helping him say prayers. heart emoticon Just when I don't think I'm doing enough, there are a little tender mercies like this that remind me that I'm doing my best. She is learning and growing everyday. She might not know all of her colors or shapes yet, but she knows how to pray and she knows it is important enough that teddy needs to too.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Ani and Teddy
This little duo is seen a lot together lately. I love it. When she watches a show, she often needs her blanket and Teddy with her. She acts as if it is her best friend. She asks him questions, shares her snacks, gives him big hugs and sweet kisses.
Ani was playing on the floor today with her teddy and kept folding his arms and helping him say prayers. heart emoticon Just when I don't think I'm doing enough, there are a little tender mercies like this that remind me that I'm doing my best. She is learning and growing everyday. She might not know all of her colors or shapes yet, but she knows how to pray and she knows it is important enough that teddy needs to too.
Ani was playing on the floor today with her teddy and kept folding his arms and helping him say prayers. heart emoticon Just when I don't think I'm doing enough, there are a little tender mercies like this that remind me that I'm doing my best. She is learning and growing everyday. She might not know all of her colors or shapes yet, but she knows how to pray and she knows it is important enough that teddy needs to too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You've taught her well! So Cute!
Post a Comment