Thursday, September 24, 2015
Anistyn's 2 yr old Pictures
Ani loves smiling for pictures, but she definitely has that fake smile down. Haha! When we first got there and I told her to go over and stand, she kept asking "WHY?" After a lengthy conversation about how I like pictures of her because she is so cute, she finally said grudgingly "ooookkkayyy Mommy." She would give me nice big cheesers. Even though they are silly looking, I love that little face. To get a more normal smile, I told her not to smile at all. She would shut her mouth tight with a serious look on her face and then bust out laughing. She would say "Sorry mommy! Ani smile!". She cracks me up on a daily basis and we love her more than anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love her sweet smiles! She's so beautiful! They turned out great!
Post a Comment