Just Me, Kami, and Roxi (she had to play too)
Once we got home, it was a little late to do any of the "girl" things so we just got ready for bed. She snuggled up with me in my bed and we talked a little longer and took "girl" pictures.
Happy faces.
She kept on saying everything we were doing was "girl" stuff (apperently her brother was a little upset we didn't invite him). She was so excited that she was having a "Girl Party" just with me. She did inform me that it was okay to invite Kenzie and Macie next time (sorry Scottie, you didn't make the cut, and I would have said no if Brielle's name was mentioned).The night was a little crazy. I was up most of the night because I don't sleep well when mike isn't there, not to mention a little girl talking in her sleep, laying horizontal so her feet are in my back, and hitting me in the face with her crazy sleepy arm. Then Mike came home and he had to sleep right on the edge because I was on his side cuz Kam had the rest of the bed. Needless to say, next girl party, she is sharing Roxi's bed!!
The next morning we ate cold cereal and watched the best girl movie ever (can you guess), Cinderella of course! After the movie was over, Kam played with her new girl notepad that I gave her, which she insisted that it goes in her purse when she isn't writing on it. It was really cute, I was looking at some ribbon and she said just out of the blue, "This is the best girl party ever! Thank you for inviting me!" Then she turned around and walked out of the room to get her purse.
After lunch, Keri and Bryce came to Pocatello and all the girls went to "Fly me to the Moon" 3D movie, which I think I enjoyed more than the kids! It was the perfect ending to the perfect "Girl Party" with just the two of us.
8 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun. Kami loved it. I will make sure and set up another party soon. I think Scottie would have a good time also, so I'll send her.
You are such a great aunt! Looks like lots of fun! Kenzie would love to come sometime!!!
Cutest niece EVER!!! How much fun! I love "girl's nights" with the nieces, I need to have them more often...looks like you had a blast!
Kaci,
I didn't know that you had a blog either, I really like the way that you have designed it. I haven't looked at mine in about a month so I just saw your comment.
We really should do something again soon. We plan on coming up there sometime to go to Lava Hot Springs so hopefully we'll see you then.
How fun! You must be the coolest aunt ever! Those are such funny pictures with you two, I especially love the silly faces
What a cute niece! Thanks for contacting me! Look forward to getting to know each other better!
Kaci! You are great! Glad to see that you have a blog too. Keep in touch!
Wow, it looks like you had a wild party that night! Party train!!!
Post a Comment