After the Saturday session of conference a couple weeks ago, Mike and I went over to a new store that just opened up here in Pocatello. You can tell from the pictures that it is a Halloween store, it is called the Halloween Boutique. We had a little bit of fun. We thought that they would have more decorations and fun little things, but it was mainly props and Halloween costumes. You can find anything in there. But what really attracted us was the masks. There were some pretty gruesome ones and then there was just some funny ones. We were laughing so hard, which did gather quite a bit of attention, but the other people were laughing too, so I didn't feel that bad for interrupting the store. Here are some of the pictures that we were able to hurry and snap on Mike's camera. The last one was my favorite. I think I might have to go back and buy it just for the fact that I almost peed my pants, laughing so hard. Whatever Mike said, like "Be quiet Kaci, you are too loud" and things like that, he still looked like he was smiling really big. Whew! Good times!




7 comments:
Ha Ha those are some good looks for ya!jk! Can't wait to see the new bathroom!
How funny!! You're right, that ast one's pretty good. I also like the one with both of you. They're hilarious! By the way, happy birthday to you in a few days, Mike!
You guys are crazy! that's why we love you!
Those are some great masks! Masks kind of freak me out though. I stopped to check out that store too, did you notice how half of the store had costumes that were what you would call "Riskay". My personal favorite was the two of you in burglar masks, I don't know if it does you justice though!?!?
I think Mike should talk to a good plastic surgeon. Any one of those would be a nice permanent change. :)
I agree with Keri 100% :)
Wow! you guys look great! I'm glad i found your blog. I'll be checking in...
Post a Comment