I didn't really have any before pictures because my husband immediately started punching holes in the wall, but I found a few that will show you the just of what it used to look like:
The old shower:
The new shower:

The old floor:
The new floor:The old shower:
The old floor:
Now you see this:
And here are a few other pictures of behind the door, where there used to just be a wall, now I have a counter top and a linen closet! I love it!
Here it is, the new and very improved restroom facility. I still need to decorate a little more, but it is now 100% usable so I'm happy. Thank you to everyone that helped out with it, we couldn't have done it without you (no- really, we couldn't have done it without you!)! We love it! Now the kitchen?
17 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
That's what all the hype was about? I really expected a lot more. j/k
It looks great. Hopefully my house will look that good eventually.
Looks Good! The hard work paid off!
GORGEOUS! It really looks great! It looks like it was well worth the weight! I can tell you made really good use of the space you had, its really open and looks like it stores a lot of your stuff with taking up a ton of room. I might just have to come and use your bathroom facilities!
Looks awesome, we are looking forward to the Bathroom Warming Party! We'll know who to call when we are trying to get our bathroom done downstairs!
Alright...I'm going to be completely honest. It looks like a crapper to me. Definitely sub-par work. Hopefully you will do a better job on your kitchen...
Looks great! Hope to stop by and see it this weekend :)
Woohoo!!!! Yea for indoor plumbing! It looks great :)
Oh, sniff, that is just one of the most beautiful things I've ever even seen...I fully hope you're planning on throwing a our-bathroom-is-finished-and-it-rocks party!!...but maybe like throw it in your living room or kitchen or something
and for your party we can make a "hi" cake!
The bathroom looks fantastic! Good job!
Kaci!!!! Yeah - I"m soooooo glad you found our blog. We haven't had it up and running very long, but I love being able to keep up with people this way. You two look amazing! I can't believe you've been married 3 years!! Wow - time flies! The bathroom looks awesome btw - I can't wait to have my own house. (Which we're hoping will happen sooner than later). Anyway, love the country music you've got playing on here. Write anytime!! Love you girl!
Looks great!!! Better get going on the kitchen if you want my man's help (not much I know, but still). You have 5 weeks! :( Sad, I know. We found the most gorgeous house we're going to be renting, so I guess you'll have to come up and see us! Good job guys (mostly Mike on the physical stuff...I know it took hard work from Kaci to keep him "motivated" and much patience however)
Hey darlin' I hope that you get started on your kitchen so that we can help before the baby comes. Anyway, I think I might have to take you up on the baby shower offer. I'll talk to you about it soon... probably tonight. Anyway, we''re also going to have to take a class together next semester. I can register tonight!!!
You know you'll have random strangers knocking on your door wanting to use your bathroom, right?
It does look great!
I found your blog too! yeah, your bathroom looks amazing! You guys are great:)
Hey Kaci, this is Ashley Bishop (Miles) I've been stalking your blog for a while and decided I might as well tell you. I haven't seen you in so long. How are ya? Your bathroom looks great. It's nice to accomplish things around the house.
Post a Comment