Sunday, December 26, 2010

#2- Miracle on 34th Street


Made in 1947 starring Edmund Gwenn- When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing.

I think this is one of the best Christmas movies. I forget how much I enjoy this one until I see it again. It gives the perfect feeling of the Christmas Spirit. I think the little girl is the most adorable little thing ever. Again, its an old black and white one and the acting is humorous, but I love it. I think I'm really getting into this old movie thing. Definitely made our top 10 so far.

We almost got them all done before Christmas, but we have one more to watch ....now for the grand finale.... #1 Christmas movie of all time- It's a Wonderful Life.

No comments: