Made in 1947- A bishop trying to get a new cathedral built prays for guidance. An angel (Cary Grant) arrives, but his guidance isn't about fundraising.I wasn't very excited to watch this one....black and white.... old.... I didn't think I would like it. I was pleasantly surprised though. Maybe because of the fact that it is just humorous to listen and watch the way people talked and the style of movies back then, but it was fun to watch.
The story line wasn't clear to me until the end, I just kept thinking that the angel was trying to steal the Bishop's wife. In the end it came together and had a great message of love, charity, family, and Christ.
All in all, it was a good movie.
We only have 5 more days to watch 6 more movies. Onto movie #6- The Santa Clause!
1 comment:
Fun! I've never heard of this movie before. I should check it out.
Post a Comment