Sunday, December 26, 2010

#3- A Christmas Story


Made in 1983 starring Peter Billingsley- Ralphie has to convince his parents, teachers, and Santa that a Red Ryder BB gun really is the perfect gift for the 1940's.

Love love love this show! I don't understand how people can't like this one. I had only seen parts of this movie before I had married Mike, but they had a family tradition that they watched it every year so I did it with him. I was hooked. I laugh so hard every time. I love the way the movie was written. This movie definitely made our top 10 list.

#2- Miracle on 34th Street

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I was hoping this one would make the list! It is my all time favorite christmas movie! My Grandpa turns on TNT every christmas and just watches re-runs of it all day. Last year we even found him a "major award" (aka the leg lamp) Haha so funny! LOVE IT!