Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good News and Bad News

Remember those scrumptious strawberries, the only thing that I was able to grow in my garden? I have good news and bad news.... the good news is that there are a lot more!! The bad news is that they are almost ALL deformed...


I knew it was too good to be true, I actually thought I was going to growing something all by myself! I grew a luscious garden when I was living at home every summer.... I wonder if my mom was going out every night and taking care of it and just letting me think that it was me. Hmmmm.....

6 comments:

Cristy said...

Did they still taste good? If so I guess it doesn't matter right??? I love strawberries!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that's so funny they are deformed!

keri said...

I remember mom replanting the garden every time you weeded. I guess that should have been a clue.

headtotoephoto said...

Oh man at least they survived the storm... my whole garden is ruined!! So annoying!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told you "Its not what's on the outside but on the inside that counts"? You never know those strawberries may be delicious even though they look pretty bad on the outside. Those are some pretty sad looking strawberries.
Okay that survivor post cracked me up! I can't believe the men were trying to make a fire by banging rocks together, "Me Caveman!" That is so great! It makes you think of the little things in life that you appreciate so much more now,... like matches or lighters.

Erin said...

Maybe it's from the toxic dog pee.
You never know. Let's put Roxie down just in case.