Monday, December 29, 2014

Catch Up Mar '14

Mar 2
Ani is crying so I went to make a bottle for her while Mike is trying to settle her down. He is also doing something on my computer. I come up to find Ani sitting quietly on his lap staring up at him as he explains graphic card drivers, updates, and different software that he is installing......so that's how they make little geeks.

Mar 8
Playing with my camera yesterday with Ani and the dogs had to come in and hang out too. I was snapping a picture of Roxi just chilling, and Mater had to come over and lick her eyeball. It's not too often that that tongue is in his mouth, but when it is, he sure is a handsome fella.  Love my buddy!



My necklace came today from The Tiny Footprints Project! Love it! My two loves! 


Mar 9
We sure love this guy. He works so hard for our little family. Little shout out to him. This week has been super busy for him. In a 36 hr time period he worked 29 of those hours. He is out working right now and has put about 110 hrs in these last two weeks. Then he comes home and spends time with us. He is our super hero! Love you babe!

Mar 10
She loves her naps. So relaxed.

Mar 11
Getting some snuggles. Happy baby after her nap. Love that smile!

Mar 12
I'm sitting here at the computer and Ani is playing on her mat on the floor. I hear some grunting and I look down and she is on her tummy. She turns on her side when she falls asleep at night, but this is the first time she has rolled all the way from her back to her tummy! Yea! So exciting (I'm a first time time- give me a break- its exciting)! As she is grunting trying to get her arm out and looking up at me for help, what do I do? Grab my camera of course!  THEN I helped her.

Mar 13
Nothing wrong with a little dog shaming. Mater is definitely the culprit here. How do I stop him from doing this? I hate to kennel him when we leave anytime. Grrr...dog beds aren't cheap!


Mar 14
I was having Mike take a few pictures of me with Ani of the different things that we do together during the day. As I was getting the settings right on the camera I got to witness this sweet moment of him playing with her. Oh man alive- I love these two!


Mar 17
Put Ani to bed at 7:30 last night for a nap and she didn't wake up into 7 this morning. Then I feed her and she went back to sleep until 2 minutes ago when I finally woke her up. This little lady likes her sleep! 

And she's out again.  Little poser!

Mar 18
Made it to the top today! Unfortunately I had to enjoy it by myself, this little stinker pooped out!

Mar 18
I adore her. Sometimes I just can't wait for her to wake up and play, but today I'm enjoying her just snoozing away so peacefully and snapping pictures. Her long eyelashes are so sweet!

Mar 20
First date night without Ani since we moved to Utah. Kind of nerve racking leaving her. Went to a Japanese steakhouse for the first time...amazing! Then went to the Lego movie unwillingly...and it was really cute. Thank youShawn Watkins and Britanie Kersey for the great night! And thank youDeserie Jensen for watching Ani! I could get use to this dating my hubby thing again! 

Mar 21
Laying on the couch and Ani is just looking around. She looks up and gets this huge grin on her face and then stops and smiles really big again. I was laughing and look up to see what she is looking at and it's a picture of Christ on the wall.  So sweet! She just sat there and stared.

Mar 25
Someone has found her toes this week. That is all she does now. So cute!

Mar 26
Anistyn turned 6 months yesterday.... WHAAAAAT?! Crazy! 6 mo stats will come next week after her appointment. She is such a sweet baby. She sleeps through the night... and into the morning... and takes long naps usually. She loves playing with her toes, talking to us, blowing bubbles with her mouth, and looking out the window. She can be calmed down at any point if Mike starts beat boxing. She gives us lots of giggles and smiles all the time. She LOVES bathtime and being in nothing but her diaper and she is a pro at sucking her thumb. We thank our Heavenly Father every day for this little miracle. We are so blessed to call her ours.




Mar 28
This just happened...  She can stop growing now!

Don't let this sweet little face fool you! She was brewing up a present for her momma and thought it was pretty funny! 


Mar 30
Why is it that our king bed turns into a twin when Ani lays in it?


Mar 31
6 Month stats- Weight: 12.21 lbs (.98%) Head: 15.75 (4.09%) Length: 25.5 in (29.69). Dr says she is doing perfect! We have a really long skinny baby on our hands!  He also gave the go ahead to start her on rice today! So excited! Hopefully that will help fatten her up. Daddy was the bad guy this time and held her while she got her shots. I think it was harder on him than it was on her.  She has been snoozing away, hopefully she will wake up happy and feeling good. Love her to pieces!




No comments: