Monday, December 29, 2014

Catch Up Apr '14

Apr 2
Had to snap a picture to remember my view every morning after daddy goes to work. So blessed. I should probably go wake her up- it's almost 11.



Apr 3
A week from today Ani gets to meet her Grandma and Grandpa Ulrich. Long 18 months in Indianapolis, but at the same time its crazy that they are already done. I'm ready for them to come home! So excited to see them! 


Apr 6
Someone liked her cereal this morning!


Apr 10
Grandma and grandpa got here early. They woke Ani up at midnight and have barely put her down since.  She is definitely being spoiled! Long overdue! 



Apr 21
Love this time of year!


Had a great Easter at our house!



Apr 23
Ani needs to grow! I had bought her an Easter dress and a couple outfits for family pictures a while back. Knowing that she is on the skinny side, I bought 3-6 mo. She is going to be 7 months in two days and the clothes DROWN her. She is still in all 0-3 mo clothes. How is this momma suppose to plan? Guess I'll just have to buy more outfits for pictures babe!  I was hoping this eating solid food was going to chunk her up! Hopefully soon!

Held her bottle for the first time yesterday. In this way she is getting so big!


Apr 24
Every morning when I eat breakfast I look over and she is staring at me like this. Kinda freaks me out.



Apr 25
This whole monthly picture thing is looking like it will be a little more difficult from this point on.  Haha! Little stinker. I'll post the "good" shots I got later. For now, enjoy these little cheesy gummy smiles!  Love this girl!













Apr 28
I love that she goes from this to this in a matter of minutes. 



May 7
Finally getting around to posting Anistyn's 7 mo picture. 
She is getting quite a personality. Mike has taught her how to blow bubbles and she gladly copies doing it. She also copies smacking her lips and as of yesterday will copy a fake cough. She is still happy as can be though last night and this morning she has been a little fussy. Might be teething? She is still a wonderful sleeper and loves to giggle... especially with her daddy right before bedtime. She loves when I read books to her and she quietly sits there and looks at the pictures. She isn't sitting up on the floor by herself quite yet, but she is getting pretty close. She loves squash, sweet potatoes and peas, but she despises green beans and seems to know when I mix it in with anything.  I included a picture here pointing out all the new little fat rolls that she is getting since eating solids. We are working on it!  Love her more than anything and are so grateful to have her in our little family.








No comments: