Crazy hair, just don't care.
I just told Kaymbria that Mike and I were going on a hot date tonight. She then asked me why not just a warm date. She then told me that I better bring some sunscreen if it's so hot. Kids...crack me up!
Jazz vs Lebron game with this hunk. Go Jazz! Happy birthday babe! Here's to hoping Lebron gets at least 9 pts tonight for you!


Seriously the best game! Haha! Funny thing is, the last Jazz Lebron game we went to the EXACT same thing happened! Buzzer wins are the best! Oh too fun!

Nov 6
I bought Ani her first box of crayons and a jumbo colouring book. She kinda loves it! Oh the little things. Such a fun stage!


Nov 8
Kinda love these ladies! Fun girls weekend with mom and sisters. Pretty excited to see my baby and hubby again though!



Nov 11
First time mommy let me feed myself yogurt. I know, I know, I'm horrible, but this is the reason why. I don't do messy babies.
Nov 15
Visits with high school friend John Harper and his wife Rissa and little boy Colt. Oh my goodness, he melts my heart. So sweet!

Nov 16
We got to hear ALL 3 hours of church today! Wow! This doesn't happen!

Nov 18
Starts to follow me up the stairs and then apparently has a better idea. Little stinker! She was very surprised and then very proud of herself.

Nov 19
We were singing songs and giving kisses and she started giggling and snuggled into me and then never sat back up. Apparently it was exhausting.

Nov 21
Carpet is being installed in the basement right NOW! Phase 2 of moving is finally almost over!
Saying goodbye to this guy for the weekend. He thinks he needs a to go to Vegas with his brother. Well...he better come home richer...that's all I have to say!

Nov 22
I love this goobers morning hair!

Nov 28
Three little cousins.

Thanksgiving pics


David Archuleta, a guy from Pentatonix, One Voice Children's Choir, etc, Christmas concert. So excited with this hunk! Turned out to be a really really weird concert. It was a "Christ centered Christmas" and it was basically a community talent show. Haha! We got some good laughs about it. David Archuleta was there, but only one member of Pentatonix, and then a ton of those groups. They even sang tranditional Christmas songs like Jingle Bells while playing a snowboarding video in the background. Haha! Not too sure on how that is a Christ centered Christmas. Too funny!

Nov 29
Leaving this gorgeous view for a couple days to have a second Thanksgiving in Idaho. Love the holidays!

Nov 29
Any similarities? So glad November is over!




No comments:
Post a Comment