Monday, December 29, 2014

Catch Up Jan '14

Jan 4
This is why they make diaper bags big...so babies can sit in them when mommies need to go to the restroom. 


Jan 10

This little lady is almost 3 1/2 months. We had a nurse come by the house today to make sure she isn't behind developmentally. She is doing awesome! Right on track and ahead in a lot of areas. Made for some grateful parents! She is now 24 in long and 9 lbs and 12 oz. Getting so big! She melts my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing us with her!




Jan 13
Aunti Amanda visiting Ani and Porter!  Thanks for coming to see us! Miss you already!

Jan 20
Love my mornings! 9:30 and this baby is sound asleep. Nowhere to be so I get to just stare at her and count my blessings!

Jan 22
Anistyn just giggled for the first time. Oh my heavens....I'm in love!

Jan 23
Sad day packing up almost all the newborn clothes.

Babe! So you remember how I told you Ani needed 3 mo clothes really bad, so I went shopping and bought a whole bunch last week? Well...I found a large box labeled "Ani's bigger clothes". It may or may not have consisted primarily of 3 mo clothes. Great news though- she now has a LOT of really cute outfits!  ....love me?

UVU basketball game family date night.  She had been staring at either the big screen or the band since we sat down.

Jan 29
Battle wounds today. Daddy couldn't watch.  Lots of snuggles for mom though- she is pretty sad.

Jan 30
4 mo old! Anistyn is 10 lbs and 24 in. She is in the .89 percentile in weight...we need to work on that one! She is a great baby! Sleeps almost all the way through the night consistently, getting really strong, and is usually happy and content. She is our world! Love her to pieces!

  

No comments: