Anistyn laughs at me when I work out...so I flipped her over and made her do tummy time...that put a stop to those judgmental smiles!
Feb 8
This little fuzz head cracks me up!
Feb 12
Photoshoot with our newest little Valentine- golly she is sweet! No wonder I can't get anything done at home!
Mike planned a surprise Valentines date. He forgot to get a babysitter until tonight, it didn't work out so he said we could just bring Ani along. Ends up being the Vocal Point Concert. Haha! Yea-they don't allow babies. So instead of having awesome seats, we are enjoying the show on a small tv in the foyer. Good memories! We are together laughing, that's what matters! Love my Valentines!

Feb 19
New weigh in today. She is 11 lb 10 oz and went from the .89% to 1.99%! Yay!
This is how this little one took naps today... when did this happen? Used to be all she did!
Feb 21
Ah... Mommy-daughter bonding during Creative Live. Haha! Poor thing.
Feb 24
First walk! Thank goodness this weather has warmed up!
Love where we live right now. Absolutely beautiful! Perfect view of the lake and Mt. Timpangos. I can't wait to see what it looks like in the summer! This little sweetie fell asleep pretty early on.



Feb 25
This little squirt is 5 mo old today! She has gotten so big, but she is still so sweet and little to snuggle with. Sometimes it's still hard for us to believe she is all ours and we don't have to share. Such a little miracle and we couldn't be more in love with her. She loves car rides and watching basketball with her daddy. She thinks its hilarious when we change her diaper, and loves getting her shirt pulled over her head. Calling her "Booger Breath" is sure to get a gummy grin almost every time. This last week she has found her little talking voice and talks to herself nonstop. It is the cutest thing. She is the happiest in the evenings and gives us lots of giggles. Oh my goodness- and we can't get enough of it! I will completely exhaust myself trying to get one more laugh before she decides I'm not funny anymore. Love her!
Hmmm... I can't tell, does she look like her daddy?


Feb 26
Perk of doing cardio in my neighborhood is the view at the top...okay, who am I kidding, I didn't make it to the top. Haha! Still pretty though! These are my running buddies for the morning. Mater is one sad puppy. Way too many hills for me to control two dogs and stroller. They are going to have to take turns.


Feb 27
Getting kinda antsy for boating weather around here. Got her life jacket now we need to start playing in water with her. Swimsuit fits, thank you Kyra Wadsworth! Now we can't wait for Saturday to find a pool to go swimming in! Lots of baby photos (swimsuit edition) coming up this summer! Love that we had a girl!

These last couple weeks when Ani wakes up in the middle of the night and cries, I reach over into her bed (initially to get her binki) and she grabs my hand and immediately stops crying and goes back to sleep holding it nice and tight. It makes my heart melt. It makes me feel like she needs me as much as I need her. I'm probably creating a monster. I'm a little nervous about when she is in her own room and I have to get up and go hold her hand 3 times each night.... but I don't care. I'm in love with it.

Feb 28
He loves her...either that or he was laying too close and she was kicking him in the head and he had to put a stop to it. Her free leg is still going strong!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment