First time mom realization #653. Your other mom friends really weren't crazy. It is true that not every diaper is considered equal.
Sept 8
Playing hide and seek...Ani isn't a very good hider. We are going to have to work on that.

Sept 11
What to you think @cherkanama ? Does it look like that's what I meant to do? Ha!

Ani has learned to say "wow". She is whispering it here, but every once I a while she yells it randomly when she sees something cool. So cute!
Someone takes driving very seriously around here.

Sept 11
Last weekend Mike and I, my parents, and a couple siblings took a little no kids 4-wheeling trip to Copper Basin...I take that back, we drove a little on the 4-wheelers to go on a hiking trip. I thought I enjoyed hiking...I guess only if it's easy. Ha! It was gorgeous though! Saw a herd of elk with a big buck running across the valley right in front of us, so cool. Then we didn't want to walk all the way around to get off the mountain so what do you do? Climb down the rocky cliff face of course! Probably the stupidest thing we have ever done in our adult lives. Couple scrapes and bruises, and a rolled ankle, but we are all alive to tell the tale. Thanks for the great fun family! Let's never do that again!










Sept 17
Ani gets this little curl right behind her ears. I cannot say how much I adore this! Oh my heavens!

Sept 19
Sleeping at grandma and grandpas. This was my view this morning... Wowsers! Haha! That hair needs some help!

Sept 20
Almost all ready for Ani's birthday. Dress is sewn (yea, that wasn't the best idea I've ever had), one cake decorated (definitely not as easy as it sounds), and decorations gathered (more to this than I thought). Unfortunately there is a lot more I need to do. Ahhh....she'll appreciate this right? Honestly I'm loving every second of it, this party is totally for me. Photography Workshop all day tomorrow and then family and fun on Sunday for the sweet birthday baby. Busy weekend!
Photography workshop, so much fun. Learning a lot and hanging out with some awesome photographer friends!

Sept 22
We had Ani's birthday party in Idaho with extended family yesterday. The weather didn't cooperate perfectly and it got really dark and rainy, so I was a little bummed about the pictures. Good thing I have a one year photoshoot and an official cake smash coming up! Ha! It wasn't exactly what I imagined but it was a ton of fun to plan for and that sweet smile from my little lady made all the craziness worth it. Here are some pictures from the event. She was a happy baby after that cake! Thank you to everyone that was able to make it!














Sept 23
Moving week...ugh! Hopefully this will be the last move before we buy or build here in Utah.

Sept 25
Cake smashes are exhausting!

One year ago today we were blessed with a little angel. Anistyn Kae changed our life forever. She made all the struggle and heartache that it took to get her here worth every second. We know that she was sent to our family for a reason and we were chosen to be her parents. She brings the sweetest spirit into our home and we couldn't be more grateful towards our Heavenly Father for blessing us with her. Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!








Sept 26
One year stats: 18.61 lbs (31%) and 30.5 in (90%). We have a tall little lady, who would have thought? Growing so fast! She was really REALLY sad about the shots right afterwards but as the nurses were leaving, I told her to say bye and she sat up and cried "bye bye" and waved, then turned and buried her face in my shoulder and started crying again. Haha! So sweet! She is happy now, hopefully she stays feeling good today.

Sept 27
Ani's new favorite spot. Good thing she is getting good at stairs.

Sept 28
Thought I better post the completed 12 month collage before my computer is unplugged for the next little bit while we are moving. She has grown up so fast! I can't believe how little she was. I wish I had thought to take her blanket into the hospital for the first newborn one. It's a good thing I only decided that I HAD to do this for the first 12 months. She doesn't like laying down in front of the camera anymore. Now we can just take periodic pictures with her favorite teddy.... sitting. She sure loves this little teddy bear, it's so sweet.




No comments:
Post a Comment