Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Catch Up July '14

July 1
Just getting done with Vivint's 4th of July party. They sure know how do it!


July 2
Anistyn is officially sick.  We were lucky for 9 mo without anything more than a stuffy nose. She got a cough a couple days ago and it was bothering her all night. 

Our little man is no longer a man. Took him to Idaho with me and to the vet. He was a lot more energetic going in than he was coming out. Poor guy. Doesn't that face look like he feels that there is no purpose to life anymore? I'm going to enjoy solemn Mater while he heals. I'm sure he is going to be back to his normal crazy self pretty soon.


July 3
This is a pretty sweet picture of Mike. I think he needs to buy me a nicer camera and lens so I can take pictures like this! 



July 4
She wasn't really interested in the parade. Poor thing didn't feel good, but she pulled out a smile for one picture.






July 5
Today, my brother invited us to go boating with him and his family at Deer Creek. It was so much fun and a nice way to cool off on a 96 degree day!













July 6
So Ani is allergic to sunscreen on just the left side of her face. I can put out anywhere else except her face. Anyone have kiddos allergic? What have you tried?


July 7
Hanging out with cousins while momma gets her hair done. Such a cheeser!




July 9
Last night was the first night I have left Ani. Mike had her so it wasn't quite as detrimental to me as it could have been. Thank you Cristy for watching her during the days. I love my friends, but no offense ladies, it was nice to come home to this smile.  Missed my baby and my babe!



July 10
Someone likes her some corn!


July 12
Dinner with friends last night. She has no idea what to do once the straw is in her mouth.



Apparently whatever they were watching was boring to her



July 13
Best part of my Sunday afternoon! 


July 15
I let the dogs outside and come back into the living room to get Ani and I don't see her, I just hear the slapping of her hands....this mobile thing is going to be fun.



July 16
Dinner and a movie with this hot babe tonight! Love doesn't get any more pure than this! 


July 17
These two are finally together again. 



July 18
From Linda: Happy Birthday Kaci! I am so glad Michael made you part of our family, I think of you as my daughter and a good friend. You are so easy and fun to talk to. You are a good Mother to little Ani, and I love you very much! Hope your day is filled with many hugs and kisses and a lot of Great surprises



Splash pool activity for the babies...genius! Having a blast at the museum of natural curiosity. Thanks for coming with me Sheila!








From Mike: Eventful day today! I passed my written test to become a certified tower climber! During the practical climb I fell from the roof and had to go to the E.R. for a trauma evaluation. Everything turned out to be completely fine and I'm home with my birthday girl about to cut into her Oreo ice cream birthday cake!

Oreo ice cream cake...perfect ending to a great birthday! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!

July 21
Love this view.


July 23
Our story time yesterday. I love that she loves her books!





July 24
This state takes the 24th of July VERY seriously!  Parade, wagon ride, splash pad, Scheels with daddy, and fireworks. Had a ton of fun today. Thanks for hanging out with us Leisja!
 














July 27
Packing for a week in Island Park is slightly different/harder than it was without a baby. So many things to think of and I already know I forgot things! Oh well, it's go time bright and early!

July 29
First family bike ride. Pooped her out in the first 10 min!




From Mike: Golly I love these two beauties in my life! Ani loves giving kisses now!




No comments: