Mike: Clapping for the 1st time at IP! LOVE seeing all the firsts!

Aug 2





Aug 3
A few pictures of Anistyn's first day at the beach. She LOVED the water and the sand. When the boat would go by, she would watch the waves come up and then curl her toes when the water would touch her. Then smile and do it all over again. Lots of focusing on the sand stuck to her hand too. I love this stage! Everything is so amazing to her.




Aug 4
10 months! And she was naughty during this photoshoot! Sitting up, crawling away, rolling away, playing with her bear, playing with the backdrop, taking her headband out... I only got one pic of the bear laying by her without her touching, grabbing, or eating it, and she is completely solemn faced. Golly, it's a good thing she is cute! These pictures will just have to due.
It's crazy that she is almost 1. She is so much fun! She will now eat small pieces of food by herself, loves waving hi and bye, gives the BEST kisses, loves to read books with mommy and daddy, crawling, climbed a stair for the first time yesterday, started clapping last week, loves almost every food except those darn green beans, gets excited seeing the dogs, loves picking up rocks, says "ptf" anytime she sees something interesting, gives awesome cheesy smiles, loves camping, is becoming a big snuggler and mommas girl, and is still doing really well sleeping. She is amazing and we can't imagine life without her!




Aug 4
Trying to figure out the light.
Aug 5
Living Planet Aquarium. One of my favorite things about living here in Utah is that there are so many options of things to do. This one was interesting, but not my favorite especially for the price. I'm still glad we went, Ani loved the penguines and the otters.


Aug 6
Stubbed my toe last night on the couch and I am 90% I broke it. Can barely put pressure on my foot today. It's going to be a nice long day with a mobile baby!
Roxi is a great step stool to get where she wants. She is EVERYWHERE today!
Aug 7
Crazy lightning storm last night. The lightning was going just between the clouds and would light up the entire sky. Had to go out and take a few pictures.
Ani has been obsessed the past couple days with this zebra. She gets all excited when I give it to her, gives it kisses constantly, and hooks onto one of its legs. Fell asleep holding it today. So sweet!
Aug 8
ALWAYS wants to go under my desk. She has already turned off my computer and lost my stuff I was working on once. That "boring just laying there" stage is definitely over in this house. Mothering a moving baby is a completely different skillset!
Aug 11
I put Ani down for her nap and I hear her playing and talking so I had to sneak a couple pictures. She would talk to her bear and elephant and lean down and give them kisses. I leave and I notice she was quiet for a few minutes after so I go in to check on her and she is out. Kisses and loves must be exhausting.

Aug 12
Anistyn loves this little friend. He's always right there to talk to after waking up each morning and after every nap. I adore this!

Aug 13
Ani was practicing climbing stairs yesterday. She gets so excited that she is doing it all by herself. I LOVE the little tippy toes pushing up.
Just sewed Ani a new headwrap. Now that I got the practice one out of the way I can go buy some cute material!
.
Aug 14
We love lunch day with daddy.

Just because I think she is adorable!

Aug 19
Sharing mommy's smoothie. Haha!

Mike was talking to her on the phone on his way home telling her to stay awake for just a little bit longer. She was talking back repeating "dadadada" all way up until he was on our road (from a 40min drive) then she passed out. As soon as he came in and picked her up she woke up and kept talking. Oh I love these two!

Aug 21
Ani and I are both not feeling well these past couple days. I've been laying on the couch completely wiped and Ani all of a sudden has a ton of energy this afternoon. I turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for her...what is it with this show? I've heard so many people say their kids love it, yup I think Ani kinda likes it too. Too bad she doesn't love the Food Network or HGTV this much.

Aug 23
I'm not huge into big birthday parties, but I can go all out for Anistyn's first one right? Pinterest is going to be the death of me. Too many ideas and only 1 month left to plan!
Aug 24
This last week Ani officially said her first word. "Dada". She talks about Dada all day and gets excited when he comes home. It is so adorable. Tonight she said "doggie" for the first time. Crazy how fast she is learning things...time can stop now.
Aug 28
Nighttime stories around here are my favorite!

Aug 29
I look up and they are holding hands. So cute! Heading to a fun day in Midway with cousins, aunts, and grandma and grandpa. So excited to get out of the house this week.

I'm going to miss this little gummy smile on top. She just cut two teeth and a third is on its way. That is going to be pretty cute too though.

Sept 1
11 months old. My baby is going to be one this month. I can't believe it! Man alive we sure love this girl. She is a hoot and makes me laugh every day. She loves singing songs, playing the piano, reading books, and LOVES dancing to ANY kind of tune. She has been obsessed with clapping her hands and recently learned how to shake her head no. She is a pro crawler but also loves to stand and walk along things. Every once in a while she will let go of something and stand there for a second. She loves snuggles with mommy and daddy and loves giving her doggies loves and kisses and they are very willing to return the favor. She sleeps great and eats solids pretty good. She talks about Dada all day and loves to watch out the window for him to pull up and wave to her from outside. She has become quite obsessed with her teddy bear and when she is really sad, that little friend is sure to calm her down. She is sporting 2 teeth, 2 little slivers of teeth and one about to break through. She is NOT very good at smiling for the camera and gets bored with just me making silly sounds and faces. Daddy is going to have to help next time.





























No comments:
Post a Comment