Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Catch Up October '14

Oct 1
Mike's work party at Lagoon tonight. Oh my heavens, best part was watching Ani. She was so in awe of all the lights and different things and just kept saying "wow". The carousel was the cutest. She was SO excited to be sitting on the horse. Maybe I'll post a part of the video. We were able to get extra tickets to get other family in and my little sister and husband to watch Ani while we did the big kid rides. Thanks Robby-Leisja Rawson! Thanks Vivint! It was a blast!
   

  

  

Oct 3
Had to Halloweenize the house today. I think we need more stuff Cristy Heinrichs!
  



Oct 4
All bundled up for our first corn maze.


Oct 10
Yea, I think she might miss me this weekend!  Love this smile!  Going to Vegas with Mike for a business trip. Thought I'd tag along and hang out with another co-workers wife.


Forgot my allergy pills at home so I thought it would be a good idea to just buy some Benadryl and take some before we go do anything. I am now walking like I belong here in Vegas. 

Oct 13
Oh my goodness I missed this girl!


Oct 16
Happy girl after her nap.


Oct 18
Breakfast....Maters favorite time of the day.


I've always wanted twins...close enough.



Anistyn's first trunk or treat. She wasn't having the monkey head. These were the only pictures that I could get that didn't have her ripping it off. Sure love our little monkey!

   

Oct 19
See that cubby, yep Cristy and I sheetrocked that....in the same amount of time that the boys sheetrocked the entire bottom half of the room.  Finally finished the sheetrock...so close to being done!



I've had this dress for about 4 years waiting for my future little girl to wear it. Today was the day! All the clothes collecting paid off! 

Oct 20
With all the craziness from the move and Ani's birthday celebration stuff, I never got a chance to even look through her cake smash pictures. Well, today I got my computer back and that is the first thing I did!  She was a little stinker! I don't think she really cares for cake all that much since eating so much at her birthday party. There was a LOT of chasing her around and handing her more cake to try to get her to eat it.












Oct 21
Little photoshoot for Ani's 1 year pictures... a little late. :)






Oct 23
Family pictures... yup- this is how about 90% of them turned out. 



I kinda like these two.








Oct 25
Princess tea party at the mall, because I have a little girl and I can!  She was a little confused, but in about 2 years she is going to be pretty pumped about this picture!.



Happy birthday to this hunk! Sure love this old man. Awesome dinner with awesome friends tonight and home to snuggle and watch a movie. He'll probably fall asleep during the movie, he's getting to that age.  Love you babe!


Oct 28
After school snack: Frankenstein rice krispie treats. Ani needs to grow up so she can be a part of this! 


Largest pumpkin we found at Wal-Mart...I think we might have been a little late picking one up this year. At least Ani liked it. 


Living with these kids crack me up daily. Conversation with Riley today.
Me: K, your homework is done, put away your backpacks.
R: Can I watch a show now?
Me: Sure
He turns on the tv and then I see his backpack still sitting there.
Me: Oh wait, no your backpack isn't put away.
R: (With astonishment) Wow! You're good!
Yes, yes I am little one!

Oct 29
More Family pics







Oct 30
Spider Oreos for today's after school snack. Riley kindly informed me they weren't spiders because they are missing two legs. Can't fool this little man. 


Oct 31
My jolly green giant and little monkey. I'm going to enjoy this year where she has no idea what trick or treating is and how yummy candy can be. Happy Halloween!

Oct 31
Ulrich Family Halloween Party 2014. Yea- my family kinda knows how to do it!  So much fun!

  

  

  

  

  
















No comments: