Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Catch Up June '14

June 3
This is how we are rolling today (well, Ani anyways). 79 degrees in the house with the ac broken and just found out they can't come until Monday. Looks like we might have to go swimming this week! 



Such a cutie! She loves dada's hat!


June 4
Gets tired while playing on the floor, so she just folds herself in half. Comfy! 




June 7
This lake is calling our name. If only Mike wasn't on call. Maybe next week. The boat feels abandoned.


June 9
From Mike: Went to give this little girl a kiss before going to work and this is how I found her... sleeping with her butt in the air and her legs crossed... silly girl!


June 10
Yup! This just happened.One tiny little side pony. Think you could French braid it Erin?  I can't wait until it grows more! 


June 11
Yes! That is TWO piggies ladies and gentlemen!  Oh man, I'm gonna have fun with this!



What in the world!? She isn't my little sweet baby anymore...she is a chomping machine! Oh my heavens it's going to be so cute though! She was fussy a couple days ago but was fine if I held her. I had no idea it was coming. You can barely see it in this picture. The darker spot right where her tongue is touching her gums. Bitter sweet moment for this momma!



June 14
Oh, just taking a nap. She cracks me up.



From Mike: First camping trip with Anistyn. Very eventful. Had her first four wheeler ride and loved it! Last night wasn't very fun though. First the fire popped and a spark landed on her neck. She tilted her head and squished it and burned her and then a whole her jacket leaving two little blisters.  Then it was freezing last night in our tent. Whoever said camping with a baby is a good idea, is crazy!  We'll see how next month goes when she will probably be crawling!

From Kaci: Survived the first camping trip. Had one accident with Ani, but she feels good now thankfully. She loves four wheelers, glow sticks, watermelon, dirty faced cousins, and sharing a sleeping bag with mommy and daddy. I don't understand how a baby that sits on your lap and only eats what you feed her can get so dirty. Next camping trip in about a month. Going to plan a little differently and will definitely be taking our trailer. Also a little nervous about Ani learning to crawl. Can she hold off for a couple months? Not excited about her eating dirt.











June 15
First Father's Day for this guy and he is amazing. Works so hard for his girls and we sure love him! Happy Father's Day babe!




June 19
She is so crazy. Slept from 9 last night to 10:30 this morning and just fell asleep on my lap. I think she must be growing.  all that length has to get in at some point.


June 20
Just because I love her and think she is adorable. Plus, how can you have a bad Friday when you get to see this cute face in your news feed? 














June 23
Will her little diaper tush look adorable in them? ..... Then YES!


June 23
I have a feeling that as soon as ani can crawl, these two are going to be nothing but trouble. I love that ani has a cousin so close to her age living close by.


Wowsers! First time babysitting since I had Ani. I'm proud to say I have 5 children with prayers said, teeth brushed, foreheads kissed, tucked in and snoozing away. Things got a little tricky when the two babies are tired and both want bottles at the same time...and be held. Do I still want my twins? Oh my heavens yes! Can't discourage me that easily!  Happy AnniversaryCristy and Landon Heinrichs! Hope you are having fun!

June 25
Swimming with aunt Leisja today.



June 26
Did Anistyn's 9 mo photoshoot today and had to share these one first. She has been doing this face the last couple days and I think it's hilarious. Haha! Enjoy.







Our little miracle is 9 months old! Crazy how the time flies. We went to the doctor today and she is doing great! She now weighs 16 lbs! That puts her in the 19%!!!! Yay!! We officially on the charts now!  Length is 28.5 inches which is the 82%. Yup- she's a long one. She is loving eating and her thighs are showing it. She makes silly faces, will occasionally wave hi and bye, loves to sleep, doesn't mind getting her hair done, and loves the squirt bottle. She loves when her daddy is the first person she sees in the morning. She loves her puppies, being in her walker, patty cake, peek-a-boo, reading books, and playing with mommy's earrings (she hasn't pulled them yet, knock on wood). No crawling yet, but she rocks on her hands and knees and rolls to her destination like a pro.
We seriously couldn't be more in love. We can't believe how much she is learning and growing. Daddy is excited for all the big milestones, mommy wants to keep her small and immobile.  We cherish every second we have with this little angel and count our blessings every day. Here's a few pics so you can enjoy her too. 








June 27
It's track day! Wish Mike luck! I get to hang out with my favorite little lady in the shade, take pictures, eat snacks, and visit with both grandma and grandpas a little later. Here's to a fun day!



Holding that 5 hr energy, this must have been the 6th hour. So tiring watching daddy all day.


So proud of this guy. He sure had fun with Wes. No wrecks, we call that a successful track day!











No comments: